Do you own a smartphone and worried about its management then this post is going to help you in all possible ways. According to reports, there are almost 249.6 million android users around the world and there are about 200 million iOS users. Considering the number of users in mind, app developers are trying to make a simple yet powerful application which can help users in managing their smartphone device with ease. As we talk about the smartphone managers, a big player of this game comes in everyone’s mind, which is MoboRobo.
MoboRobo was one of the most popular smartphone manager since 2012. Millions of users across the globe have taken advantage of its powerful features, simple and friendly user interfaces and high quality in-app online resource. MoboRobo have released their new smartphone managing app MoboMarket. They have changed the name of the product in order to avoid the confusions of users which they might come across while using the Mobo products. Here in this post I am going to tell you everything about MoboMarket.
Why MoboMarket Is Best Smartphone Manager?
With the latest version of MoboMarket, you can manage your iOS device, both jailbreak and non-jailbreak. MoboMarket helps you in managing games, apps, music, files and backups of your mobile device all in one place.
New features: Talking about the android version, developers have strengthened device connection and file management experience so that a user can manage his android device without any assistance. There is an auto upgrade mechanism in MoboMarket for android device which upgrades your mobile phone drivers when you connect it with desktop or laptop system.
MoboMarket shows you information related to your device on the home screen which you can use for further management. You can view, information like android version, screen resolution, serial number, IMEI, storage information etc. on the Device tab of MoboMarket. Moreover you can also see installed and system apps on your phone and can uninstall them if you want. You can also see camera images, other images, music files and videos on the device tab. There is a text message manager in it which allows you to send and receive text messages right from your desktop or laptop system. You can also read messages of the phone.
ToolBar in App: There is a ToolBox in MoboMarket, which have the most advanced functions. You can go Full Screen and view your mobile screen on desktop or laptop in full screen mode. Everything that you will do on your mobile will be visible on desktop in real time. So if you think your mobile device screen is small, then you can enjoy gaming in this way. You can also take and restore backup of your mobile device from this tab. Moreover it also helps you in increasing performance of your device by cleaning junk and useless files from it.
Recently they also removed all the bugs from their app and change the color of the app manager to green.
Steps To Use MoboMarket
- First of all you have to download MoboMarket either from their official site or using this MoboMarket Direct Download link.
- Once you have downloaded the app, install it on your desktop or laptop system.
- Installation process may take some time to finish and once it is done, you will be able to see two icons on your taskbar and desktop screen. One will be of android devices and other will be of iOS devices.
- Now open the app and connect your device to desktop or laptop using USB cable or Wi-Fi. I will recommend you to connect using USB cable because the rate of data transfer will be high can you can do multiple tasks. Check out below image for more information.
- Do note that you will have to enable USB debugging mode on your mobile device to connect mobile device properly. If you don’t know where the option is, then use this structure. Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number – Multiple taps on build number to enable Developer option.
- Connect the device with USB cable. At this instance you will be prompted RSA fingerprint, select “Always allow from this computer” and tap “OK”.
MoboMarket is simply an amazing smartphone manager app which can help you do a number of tasks with your desktop or laptop system and control your device to increase its performance. If you own a smartphone then you should definitely use MoboMarket to manage your mobile device.
Though there are many more device managers available over the internet but MoboMarket offers some advanced features which can’t be found in any other smartphone manager. The most amazing thing about this app is that it is available for free and supports both android and iOS mobile devices. What do you think about MoboMarket? If you have used this software before, then do let me know views on it?