Hello, friends today I come up with another Facebook trick. I find some queries from the internet, many people want to recover deleted Facebook messages, pictures, and videos. But they don’t know about Facebook’s new feature but here we discuss this feature.
I surely said that when you go on Google and search for the query “how to retrieve Facebook messages” OR “Recover deleted Facebook messages” then you can find lots of fake posts and articles there. This is time-wasting to read fake posts. That’s why I guide you on how you can get back deleted text messages and photos. Continue reading…
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently & Temporarily
- How to Download Facebook Videos Without Software
Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures, And Videos With Date
Follow my easy steps and get back deleted text messages, recover deleted pictures, and videos and also get back your all profile data. If you happened to delete your homework and failed to restore your files, Domyhomeworknow.com can manage the problem in a couple of hours.
How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures Video Guide:-
1. Login into your Facebook account.
2. Go to settings after it navigates to General account Settings.
3. Now you can see the Download a copy of your Facebook data, now click on the download a copy link.
4. After clicking on the link this will open a new page and on this page you can see the download archive button. Click on it, and after clicking it want you your password and ask security questions on Facebook.
5. Now you get the message from Facebook – “the download link will be sent to your email id which you used to create your Facebook account.
6. Wait for a minute, and check your e-mail, now you can see that you received a Message from Facebook with a download link. Click on the download link can download the zip file.
7. After downloading the zip file extract it and find your lost messages, pictures, and videos 🙂
How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages, Pictures, And Videos
It’s important to know how to recover deleted Facebook messages from the web. However, to be honest, most people just use their phones these days, don’t They?
How often do you log into your Facebook on your computer to check your messages? It’s more likely that you use Facebook Messenger to go through your texts. As such, you should also know how to recover deleted Facebook Messenger messages, pictures, and videos.
The reason I’m recommending dr.fone is that it’s the world’s leading (and first) data recovery software for both Android and iOS devices. Furthermore, it enjoys the trust of millions of users worldwide and has been developed by Wondershare, a critically acclaimed global enterprise that has even received recognition from valuable outlets such as Forbes, Deloitte, and IDG, amongst many others.
Finally, one of the best parts about using dr.fone is that it doesn’t require you to either jailbreak or root the target phone.
Having said that, you can now read on to find out how to recover deleted Facebook Messenger messages using dr.fone for Android and iOS devices.
How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages, Pictures, And Videos using dr.fone — Recover (Android)
You can recover all your deleted Facebook Messenger messages using dr.fone — Recover (Android) by following these given steps.
- Install and launch dr.fone. From the main menu, select the option ‘Recover.’
- Connect your Android phone to the PC using a data cable, after enabling USB debugging on the phone. dr.fone will automatically detect your phone and take you to the next screen in which you can select all the different file types that you want to recover.
- Now you will receive two options: Scan for Deleted Files, or Scan for All Files. The latter will take a longer time, however, it will showcase all the files on your phone currently and the ones that have been deleted. Once you’ve selected an option, click on ‘Next.’
- Next, you have to wait patiently as dr.fone analyses your phone and recovers all your deleted data.
- Finally, you’ll be taken to a gallery where you can browse through all the deleted data on your phone. You can use the scroller on the left to browse through the folders. Since you want to recover Facebook Messenger messages, you can select the Messages folder. You’ll find all the information and data in the gallery. Select the ones that you want to recover and click on ‘Recover.’
And voila! Now you’ve recovered all your lost Facebook Messenger Messages, Pictures, And Videos! If you have an iOS device instead, you can read the next part.
How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messenger Messages, Pictures, And Videos using dr.fone — Recover (iOS):
You can recover all your deleted Facebook Messenger messages using dr.fone — Recover (iOS) by following these given steps.
- Install and launch dr.fone and then click on ‘Recover’ in the main menu.
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer using a data cable. dr.fone will automatically detect your phone and take you to the next window in which you can select the file types that you want to recover. Since you want to recover the deleted Facebook Messenger messages, you can click on the ‘Messages & Attachments’ option from the “Deleted Data” option. After making the selections, click on ‘Start Scan.’
- Now you have to wait while dr.fone scans your iPhone for lost files. After the scanning is done, you’ll be taken to a gallery. You can use the scroller on the left to navigate between different folders. Enter the relevant folder to go through all your messages, photos, videos, etc.
- Once you’ve selected the files you want to recover, click on ‘Recover to Computer’ or ‘Recover to Device’, depending on where you want to send your lost messages.
After this, you’ll find that all your Facebook Messenger messages, pictures, and videos are back where they should be!
You Can Also: How to Record Whatsapp Calls
I hope this guide helps you to solve you big problem on fb. and i am finding new idea for you and my this guide how to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages, Pictures, And Videos With Date for my readers only 🙂 thanks for sending my queries you see that I solve every one query. So send me more…
If you like my article please subscribe to our news later and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any quarry related to this article comment below and I resolve them very soon.