Sometimes we delete or format our data accidentally from our pen drive or any other storage device. So that’s something which is not okay. We have stored sensitive data on our computer or our smartphones, but these can be deleted accidentally or by some virus. So it’s always great to have a backup. But backing up data is not a convenient method because it will have its data which might store your internal storage even more and we as a user we don’t back up everything in the first place.
Important files like pictures, videos, audios, PDF and worksheets can be format accidentally. So how you can recover those data which you have deleted accidently. There are some sources like disk Digger Utility, but this thing will cost you.
I will tell you a method by which you can recover your deleted files quickly, and it is free of cost.
You will need a software for recovering the lost data. The name of the software is Recuva. All your lost data can be retrieved with this software. So below is the guide to download and install Recuva software on your PC
Check Out Video Guide From TechClicko:
- Open Google Chrome browser and on the search bar type “Recuva download” and press Enter.
- You will be able to find multiple websites where you can download the Recuva software so select any of the links and download the software. It will take a few minutes to download the setup of Recuva software.
- After downloading the setup of Recuva open the installation folder and click on the Recuva icon and the installation process will start.
- Select the desired folder to which you want to install the Recuva software and click on the install button.
- Now Recuva will be installed in your PC successfully.
After installing the Recuva software, you have to reboot your PC just for precaution.
Now we will discuss how you can recover all those files that you have lost. You have to use Recuva to recover your deleted files. So below are the steps on –
How to recover deleted files:
- Open Recuva and the app will open with some update which might take a few seconds.
- Now there will be a list of options where you can select the type of files you want to recover for example picture, documents or videos. The best choice is to select the “All files” options if you are trying to recover different types of files.
- Now choose the drive where you had deleted your data. The drives can be any pen drive or memory card also.
- Now click on next and mark on the Enable Deep Scan. Now click on start button and Recuva will scan the drive.
- The scanning will take some time. It will depend on what type of files you are trying to recover whether it is images or rip files and after the scan will complete it will show all the recovered data on your computer screen.
- Now you will be able to choose those files which you want to recover and click on the recover button.
Now you will get back all the files you have deleted accidentally.
Deleting files accidentally is very easy and its something we cannot avoid even if we want to so it is always good to have a various method to recover those deleted files which you want back.