Hello friends I’m back with new photoshop tutorial for photoshop lovers 🙂 today I will give you tutorial on blur effect. In photoshop you can see lots of filters but I like blur because it’s very easy and effectible. Today my post on blur effect photoshop tutorial for beginners. This is beginners guide to make more attractive photos 🙂
Photoshop is awesome software to make lots of effect in one tool, adobe launched new photoshop cc with new effects and cloud feature. If you want to download photoshop cc then click on link and download free copy with 30 days trail. Now let’s start the tutorial –
Blur Effect Photoshop Tutorials For Beginners:
1. First of all open abode photoshop and open your adobe bridge and select image to add blur effect.
2. Now make copy of background image and hind original copy.
3. After it select brush tool and then select soft round brush (See the below image I selected brush).
4. Now click on “edit in quick mask mode”. You can select this by CTRL+Q .
5. After it make a quick selection on your image which you don’t want to convert in bluer effect, see below image to get idea –
6. Quick selection done now press CTRL+Q .
7. After it go to filter —> Blur —> Radial blur. After it widget appear, now set the amount=20, blur method=zoom and quality=boost.
8. After it hit ok and see the change. Now all is done your photo have awesome blur effect 🙂
Blur Effect Photoshop Tutorials For Beginners
I hope you enjoy my this tutorial. And its solve your quarry – how to make Blur Effect Photoshop Tutorials For Beginners. I’m adding lots of efforts to make cool photoshop tutorials. About this post you can add more blur effects and make more attractive images. But Radial blur and gaussian effect is my favorite 😀
If you like my this free photoshop tutorial then subscribe my newslater to get more update and also share this tutorial on facebook and google plus.