Network I/O Subsystem files, such as netio.sys, are a type of Win32 EXE (driver) file. These files are associated with the SYS file extension, developed by Microsoft for Microsoft® Windows® Operating System.
What is Netio.sys?
Netio.sys was first developed on August 11, 2006, in Windows Vista for Windows Vista. The latest file version for Windows 10 is v10.0.15063.0 (WinBuild.160101.0800) which was released on 07/29/2015. Netio.sys comes in a package with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 8
Netio.sys downtime is often caused by a malicious network manager added to the Nvidia Bloatware package and not necessary in addition to the driver screen. This bug is also related to the motherboard network driver and something causes an error or conflict with the driver that led to BSOD, and this was my first clue and the most important thing I need to know about this bug
Many Windows users have a “NETIO.SYS” error on a computer running Windows. Many of them get this error randomly and repeatedly.
# Blue screen exception errors (BSOD) for netio.sys
There are a number of reasons why you can encounter problems in netio.sys. Most problems with SYS files include BSOD errors. These types of Netio.sys errors can cause hardware, old firmware, corrupted drivers, or other software problems (such as Windows Update). Some of these errors include:
- Netio.sys could not be found.
- Netio.sys failed to load.
- Netio.sys file is missing or corrupt.
- Windows failed to start – netio.sys.
# Scan your computer for viruses and malware.
On the other hand, viruses and malware can infect your system files. Therefore, you should perform a full system scan on your computer to eliminate any possible damage caused by viruses. There are many third-party antivirus programs that you can use.
However, you can also use the built-in protection from Windows Defender. To run a full system scan within Windows 10 Creators Update:
- Go to Start> type “Defender”> Double-click Windows Defender to start the tool.
- Select the mark icon in the left area.
- Click the “Advanced Scan” option in the new window.
- Enable the full scan option to run a full system scan.
# Install the latest Windows updates
Microsoft constantly releases patches with fixes and drivers for your Windows PC.
Therefore, make sure that you are using the latest version of the operating system on your computer. This would keep your computer hassle-free, especially when it comes to Microsoft products. Below is a description of how to run Windows Update on your computer.
- Go to Start> enter “Windows Update” and press “Enter”.
- Click the “Check for updates” button in the Windows Update window.
# January 2020 update fix
We recommend you to try this new tool. It fixes a wide range of computer errors, as well as protection against things like file loss, malware, hardware failure, and optimizing your computer for maximum performance. Our computer was fixed faster by doing it manually:
- Step 1: download and optimize the PC repair tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Click Start Scan to find Windows registry problems that may be causing problems on your computer.
- Step 3: Click “fix all” to fix all issues.
# Perform a start fix
- When restarting the system, press Shift + F8 to open Legacy Advanced Boot options.
- Then select Troubleshoot> Advanced options> Automatic start/repair from the options screen.
- Let the automatic fix problems fix for your computer, as it may take some time.
- Restart the computer.
# Clean Windows installation
If everything else fails, it may mean that there is a damaged file in your Windows installation, and no matter what you uninstall and reinstall, you can not fix it permanently. The last option is a clean install of Windows 10, after which you can manually install all the drivers and software and make sure that you don’t have to deal with BSOD )Blue screen of death (again.
Blue screen of death is very common, especially since the introduction of Windows 10, but most of it is due to a malfunctioning driver or incompatible software, and can be easily corrected by dealing with the driver or program in question. The above methods describe how to exactly do this so that you can correct the error by following it.
Also Read: What is usoclient.exe in windows 10?