This is my anther guide on rooting, I’m regularly updated my android rooting guide for you. Today we guide you to how to root sony xperia tipo dual phone. I root sony tipo by CWM recovery method and it’s very easy. But when we rooting sony tipo, I change few things in this method.
Sony tipo is a nice phone in low budget, It have 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz processer with 4.1 jelly bean. Its very good specification I think this is very good and also first smart phone by sony 🙂 . After tipo releasing sony made awesome smartphone with good specification. I’m not talking about this topic why you need to root sony tipo because today everyone know that what is rooting and after rooting benefit but if you don’t know about this then see what is rooting and its benefit.
Before your root sony xperia tipo:
- Make a backup of your device.
- Backup of your massages and what’s app.
- Make sure your phone charged at less 70% so it’s not going down in rooting process.
- Debugging mode on by go to developer option ->> and enable debugging option.
- Install USB driver in your PC if you haven’t drive click download USB drive.
Must Read: How To Root Sony xperia M Dual
How To Root Sony Xperia Tipo Dual Phone:
Download all file which I mention you below –
- Download Bin4ry rooting toolkit.
- Download .android (rar file) and extract it on c: > User > YourUserName and reboot your system.
Follow the steps to continue rooting steps:
- Enable USB debugging in android by going, setting ->> Devoloper option -> USB debugging, enable USB. And connect with your PC.
- Double click (run): Runme.bat in Bin4ry rooting kit folder.
- Press “1” when program will lunched ( By pressing “1” its start in normal mode)
- This is the software which automatically root your device in a minute. After rooting click on exit.
Install Clockworkmod :
- Now first of all download CWM recovery kit.
- Now unzip it by winzip software, connect your device with your pc and on debugging mode.
- Run “install.bat” and it will automatically install CWM in your device.
- Once you install it now reboot your device and now your sony tipo is rooted 🙂
I hope my how to root sony xperia tipo dual phone how-to guide. I made it very easy for you by this trick you can easily root your device.
If you like my article please subscribe our newslater and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any quarry related this article comment below and I resolve it very soon.