#What is .Net Runtime Optimization Service?
Also referred to as mscorsvw.exe, Net Runtime Optimization service usually runs in the background to precompile the .Net Assemblies. More often than not, once it finished its work, it’ll getaway on its own.
When you installed a patch of .net update of on your PC, Net Runtime Optimization service will do its job for .net assemblies with high priorities in 5-10 minutes. And then, it’ll start working for those with low priorities usually on the condition of not taking over the CPU from other processes. With the work done, mscorsvw.exe also will deactivate itself in the task manager.
From this attitude, the Net Runtime Optimization service won’t cause high CPU on your PC in most cases.
#Why Is mscorsvw.exe Eating up my CPU?
But for a number of you, the reality is high CPU exposure by Net Runtime Optimization service in Windows task manager, which sometimes brings forth high GPU also.
Regarding what causes mscorsvw.exe high CPU on Windows 10, 8, 7, the most culprits are internet optimization task itself and a few problematic applications on your PC. For instance, if the internet Runtime Optimization service runs too slowly, it’ll use more CPU. Or when controlled by malware, this service will cause full CPU usage, too.
#How to Fix .Net Runtime Optimization Service High CPU?
According to the causes, you’d better get right down to fixing net optimization task error or corruption and also handling the damaging spyware.
Before high CPU getting rock bottom of by mscorsvw.exe, you’d better leave this service working for .Net framework unless you found any corruption or malware on your PC.
These are the Solutions:
Solution 1: Speed up this Service Using prompt
Like what described before, if .net optimization service functions slowly on your PC, it’ll spend CPU, even at 100%. So there’s much got to make it work faster, thus utilizing less CPU.
Here you’re alleged to execute NGEN .net framework command so as to reinforce the performance of mscorsvw.exe. Just follow up and you’ll notice .Net Runtime Optimization Service high CPU disappears from Windows 7, 8, 10.
1. Type prompt within the search box then right-click the result to Run as administrator.
2. In prompt, copy and paste in one among the subsequent commands then hit Enter.
*If the OS is on 32-bit, prefer to run the command:
*If the OS is on 64-bit, prefer to execute the command:
3. Then, run the command ngen.exe execute queued items in prompt also.
4. The Close prompt then signs up task manager if high CPU usage issue persists.
Possibly, most users will notice that .Net Runtime Optimization Service high CPU possesses out of your sight.
Solution 2: Scan the Computer Comprehensively and Automatically
The problematic malware or files also can end in high CPU by mscorsvw.exe. On some occasions, if your PC has been attacked by unknown software or hackers, Windows 10, 8, 7 will inform you of 90% or more CPU usage thanks to .net optimization service.
In this way, it makes more sense to offer a full scan for your PC to form sure nothing in your PC hogging up CPU. Concerning this part, Advanced System Care is often an honest helper. It would optimize PC performance in malware terms, corrupted files, shortcuts, registries, and startup items.
It is likely that net runtime optimization high CPU will perish with the assistance of Advanced SystemCare.
1. Download, install and run Advanced SystemCare.
2. Under Clean & Optimize, check the box of Select All then Scan.
3. let Advanced SystemCare fix all the threatening items on your PC by Click Fix
Here you’ll notice Advanced SystemCare is solving problems with software, file, registry, startup programs.
On Advanced SystemCare getting obviate the problems about the malware or file, mscorsvw.exe high CPU went faraway from Windows 7, 8 or 10. For another thing, a number of you’ll find net optimization high GPU or RAM won’t crop up after the work of Advanced SystemCare.
Solution 3: End Mscorsvw.exe Task
It is not knowing to stop this net optimization service initially because it does harm to .Net Framework, thus affecting the performance of your PC or some programs thereon. But if you’ll do nothing else about this .Net Runtime Optimization service high CPU, it is often expediency to prevent this service in the task manager for a short time.
1. Right-click the beginning menu then select Task Manager from the list.
2. In Task Manager, under Processes, determine all the ngentask.exe relevant processes then right-click them one by one to finish the task.
3. Right-click the Mscorsvw.exe process to Open file location again in Task Manager.
4. Then locate the Mscorsvw.exe file and right-click it to Rename it as Mscorsvw.exe.bak.
In doing so, there’ll no more net optimization service running within the background on Windows 10 and using 100% of your CPU.
Solution 4: Restart .Net Runtime Optimization Related Service
There may no specific net optimization service in the commission widget, but you would like to understand that this runtime service is closely related to NVIDIA Telemetry Container. In this sense, if you checked it’s .Net Runtime Optimization uses up CPU when idle, you’d better attempt to restart the Telemetry Container service. Of course, it works only you’re using an NVIDIA graphics card.
1. Press Windows + R to open the Run box then enter services.msc within the box.
2. In Services window, scroll right down to locate and right-click the NVIDIA Telemetry Container to Restart it.
3. to open NVIDIA Telemetry Container Properties, right-click NVIDIA Telemetry Container.
4. In Properties, prefer to set NVIDIA Telemetry Container Startup Type as Automatic.
5. Hit Apply and OK to save changes.
Then you’ll check whether net runtime optimization service high CPU usage windows 10 still appears.
In summary, so as to repair net runtime optimization high CPU, solutions above are available for you. Though a number of them may sound groundless, they’re proved effective in mscorsvw.exe high CPU on Windows 10, 8, 7
Also Read: How should I download videos from Camhub.Cc?