Here is my another Photoshop tutorial, In this tutorial I will show you how to make your image more attractive and adding creative light effect. You can also add your own creativity in this tutorial. Let’s see my Photoshop Tutorials Creative Light Effects.
IF you don’t understand this guide by steps then watch my video, I added video in end of the post.
Creative Light Effects In CS6:
1. Open image in photoshop (you can download this image which I use).
2 Now create new fill or adjustment layer then select gradient, now click gradient again and set the first color red. After it see the below image and set the setting.
3. Now set the setting and hit ok. Now change the blending mode to lighten.
4. Now make new layer and select brush tool. (Download brush).
5. After brushing make image looking good. See below image.
6. Now make background copy, By click CTRL+J, and unchecked the background model.
7. Now select clone stamp tool, and select grundge brush.
8. To use the clone stamp tool, hold ALT while clicking on the model.
9. Now take your time and be creative 🙂
10. I do this and after it see my image –
11.Using the rectangular marquee tool create small rectangular shape like below image, right click on it and choose, layer via copy.
12. Now using move tool and move this anywhere where you want, I don’t show you this in post, if you want to see watch my video. After it my image looks-
13. Now open galaxy image (download image).
14. Add galaxy image in your recent image by dragging image.
15. Now click on image and click CTRL+T and set free transform, see below image.
16. After image fit set blending mode to lighten.
17. Now select polygonal tool and make triangles. I make three triangles and putting on my model.
Photoshop Tutorials Creative Light Effects
I hope you loved my Photoshop Tutorials Creative Light Effects (CS6) tutorial and I hope I reached your expectations 🙂
If you liked my article please subscribe our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related to this article comment below and I will resolve it very soon.