This is my new guide for adobe Photoshop lovers :). This is my first guide but I’m not giving you Photoshop basic guide I just give you new ideas to make more effects in Photoshop. This Photoshop tutorial glowing text effect. After lots of practice, I made some tutorials and I will publish all those in the future day by day :D. Let’s start this first guide…….
Photoshop Tutorials glowing text effects:
See the step-by-step guide and follow my all steps to make your glowing text effects.
1. Open photoshop and click on the new file, and it opens a new widget just add the custom setting see below image –
2. Now click on the “OK” button and now you see that you have a background layer with black color.
3. Now select “Type Tool” and type anything which you want and make it 200px.
4. Now Select your text layer and right-click on it, and now select rasterize type.
5. Now click on the gradient tool and set the color from dark blue to light blue, see the image below.
6. Now Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard and just click on the text layer now your text layer is selected.
7. Now click and drag to create a gradient color on the text.
8. Now unselect the selection and make a copy of your text layer by clicking CTRL+J.
9. Now create a new layer and now go to filter->>Render->> Clouds. After changing the blending option in “Color Dodge”.
10. Now select the text copy and go again in filter->>Blur->>Gaussian Blur. Change the radius to what you think looks best.
11. now I am adding some light effects to my image with the brush tool. Download the brush.
Now all is done Final image is this, now you can see the full video of this Photoshop Tutorials Glowing Text Effect.
Photoshop Tutorials Glowing Text Effect
If you like my article please subscribe to our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related to this article comment below and I will resolve it very soon.