To begin the Priest in Peril quest, you will require some combat equipment and also the Varrock Teleport as the quest starts at the Varrock Palace, where you are to speak to the King. King Roald asks you to check the temple to the east of Varrock as he loses contact with the Temple.
Proceeding towards the temple through the east exit of the Earth Altar, upon holding the temple door you will be listening to a voice that asks for your reason for entering the temple. You are supposed to be telling them that King Roald sent you to the temple. The voice will order you to kill a dog, accept it.
To the north of the temple, you will find a ladder leading down to the dungeon, you are to get down to the dungeon. There you are going to encounter a Cerberus which guards the temple, Cerberus shows up at level 30. You are to kill the dog only through combat skills and not magic.
Once you kill the dog you are to climb back up the ladder. The dungeon consists of 8 rooms-
- The ladder leading to the dungeon is to be entered through a trapdoor at the bottom.
- The dungeon room where Cerberus is placed. Cerberus is a monster dog that is kept to guard the temple and is unlocked from level 30. Cerberus is only aggressive only when the quest is active, on completion of the quest the dog has unlocked again.
- The way leading to the main chamber of the mausoleum.
- The main chamber of the mausoleum where the graves of the Seven priest warriors are built and also the main chamber of mausoleum consists of a well to draw out holy water that can be used against demons as a weapon. The water in the well is from River Salve.
- Stairs leading to the Columbarium.
- Way to the temple monk Drezel’s chamber.
- The temple monk Drezel’s chamber.
- A hold barrier preventing the entry of invaders into the mausoleum.
After killing the dog, you are to go back to the Varrock Palace from where you started. There you speak to the King about all that has happened in the dungeon and the temple. Upon telling him King Roald gets angry at you as the monster dog Cerberus was kept there to guard the palace from any attacks.
You are then reordered to go back to the temple to get things right with the help of a bucket found in the palace kitchen, if there is no bucket available in the kitchen you can purchase one from the store.
To go back to the temple you will need 50 rune essences or 50 pure essences, necessary combat equipment, additional carrying space, a bucket, a pouch to hold essences, and a Varrock teleport to travel to Varrock palace.
This time when you carry along all the necessary items and enter the temple you will encounter the evil monks of Zamorak with magical powers, these monks are also unlocked from level 30. You are to kill them to get the golden key, this key is used to open the gates of Ptermous Dungeon.
From one of those monuments in the dungeon swap the golden key with an iron key available. Enter the top floor of the dungeon to hand over all the necessary items to Drezel and bless the water holy. Pour the water on the coffin to trap the Vampyre and the quest ends there.
- By completing the Priest in Peril quest, the player achieves a quest point.
- After completing this quest, the player gains 1406 prayer experience points.
- The player is rewarded with a Wolfbane dagger with the completion of this quest, through this dagger you can stop the inhabitants of Canifis town from turning into werewolves upon attack.
- Completion of this quest unlocks access to Morytania.
- The player gets 5 Kudos rewards for helping the staff at Varrock Museum, these reward points can be claimed with the help of the Historian Seth Minas who works at the Varrock Museum.
Where is the Priest in Peril needed (directly or indirectly)?
- Completion of this quest is required for the Animal Magnetism quest where the player is to help Ava from the Draynor Manor.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest where the player is to unravel the mystery of Dr. Fenkenstrain’s castle by becoming his assistant.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Desert Treasure quest that takes place in the Kharidian Desert and revolves around the escape of Mahjarrat Azannadra from the pyramid prison.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Ghosts Ahoy quest where you are to send the ghosts of the villagers of Port Phasmatys to their afterworld.
- Completion of the Priest in Peril quest is required for the Haunted Mine quest where the player is to explore the mine maze which is situated near the Mort Myre Swamp.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Making History quest where the player is to restore the destroyed outpost situated near the West Ardougne.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Nature Spirit quest where the player is to help Filliman Tarlock to restore his house which is the Nature Grotto.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Rum Deal mini-quest which is found in the Pirate quest. Here the player is to get the Rum production started for the pirates.
- Completion of this quest is required for the Shades of Morton quest, where the player is to find the cure for a disease the Morton villagers are facing and help them get rid of it.
- Completion of the Priest in Peril quest is required for the Wanted mini-quest which is found in the Temple Knight quest. Here the player is to get hold of a mass murderer Sollus Delegar who is disguised as a temple knight.
Read More: Corsair Link Download for Windows 10