Whatsapp is the favorite chat application of smartphone users and since it is out with new updates its users have been increased. The amazing emoji’s and last seen make this application just WOW!!! But now its users can make Whatsapp Voice and video call with the other WhatsApp users. The best thing about these calls is you need not to pay anything as it goes over the internet. The easy interface and easy availability make it a strong feature of the Whatsapp.
Why Use Whatsapp calling?
- It is secure
- Free of cost
- Connects directly
- Easy to call
Many people are now searching “How to Record Whatsapp Calls?” As you can’t do it by the default in your smartphone. But if we say that it can be possible as you just need the right application for your Android/iPhone device. We are mentioning 2 different methods for the Android devices and the only method for iPhone device to help you with this. Let us check these methods one by one.
Record WhatsApp Calls On Android Device:
If you are interested in recording your Whatsapp calls on your Android device in a safe and secure manner then you will need to visit play store.
1. Visit Play store Search for Messenger Call Recorder app. Then Download and Install the app.
2. Once the installation completes, you need to open this app and it will ask you enable the “Messenger Call Recorder” from your device settings.
3. Just Click on “ENABLE NOW” and you will in the device Settings where you can enable it.
4. You can also do this manually by going to Device Settings and select Accessibility. Here just tap on Messenger Call Recorder to enable it.
And the final step- just make a call and it will be recorded to your device. To check the recordings you need to open the Recorder app and you can see it listed there.
Messenger Call Recorder app will help you to record and share your Whatsapp calls on different platforms. 🙂
➜ Suggested APP:- Gbwhatsapp apk
For this method, you need to have a special application on your Android device.
Follow these steps to have it and enable it.
1. First, you must have this application If don’t then you can download Whatsapp Call Recorder app on your device from here: Download
2. After successful downloading, you need to install it like any application and open it on your Android device.
3. Now you can open your Whatsapp (original) application on your Smartphone and make a call to any of your WhatsApp contact.
4. Here is the trick: when your call gets connected, you need to open the downloaded application i.e. Whatsapp call recorder app and to record the call Just click on Red circle button.
5. The call will start recording to your device. When you want to stop recording, just click on the square button which is just below the Red button.
6. Once the recording stops it will be automatically saved on your SD Card.
Recording WhatsApp Call On iOS Devices:
You know that iPhone has strong settings and it does not allow such unique experiments so just have a Jailbreak on your iPhone and follow the following steps.
1. Download and Install Cydia. Launch Cydia on your iPhone.
2. Here in Cydia, and search and download Watusi in BigBoss repo.
3. Watusi s is a fully paid application so it will be a great option if you can purchase it, otherwise, you can have it for free from the various sources available on the internet.
4. After successful installation of Watusi app, just launch the Whatsapp messenger and visit its settings.
5. Here you will find a new option of Watusi Preferences. Here you need to click on the option of Record Calls to enable it.
6. Now, whenever you call using Whatsapp, these calls will be recorded to your device automatically.
7. From Recent Panels button, you can easily check your recorded calls.
Disclaimer: The above methods mentioned in the post for Android and iPhone devices will help you only while recording WhatsApp calls. We are informing you that these methods will not be able to record cellular calls or other VOIP calls like IMO, Viber, Skype etc.
➜ Suggested Reading: How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages