Deleting a mail is frustrating especially when you delete it by mistake. During the early versions of mailing apps like Gmail, there is no method or option to recover all the deleted emails however as the advancement and new versions of Gmail came out, we can now recover Gmail emails with some easy steps.
Want to know how to recover emails from Gmail after 30 days?
Gmail has a trash section where it stores all the deleted emails for 30 days. It will automatically permanently delete the mail if they are not recovering from the trash within 30 days. SO if you have deleted emails from Gmail within the last 30 days, then you can simply recover it.
Here’s how you can recover Mail from Gmail trash
- Open Gmail App on your smartphone or go to gmail.com if you are on PC.
- Sign in to your account using your main google account.
- There will be a list on the left side which consists of various options, and you will find “trash” option as well. IF you are using Gmail on a smartphone app, then you can simply swipe from the left side of the screen to bring up other options for Gmail. You will see Trash option there.
- Tap on “Trash,” and you will get the full list of trashed mail.
- Right-click on any mail that you want to recover and select “move to inbox”.
This is a pretty simple task to do. But what if the mail you have trashed have been there for more than 30 days? Now it is obvious that the mail that you have trashed in Gmail trash is no more. It is permanently removed from the trash and from your Gmail.
IF you are looking for a way to recover mails of Gmail after 30 days, then you are at the right place. Don’t worry; you can recover your more than 30 day old deleted mails with some easy steps.
Here are the steps to recover Deleted Emails after 30 days
Open google chrome browser and copy paste this URL to the address bar:
- Now select a legit Gmail account which Gmail support team can contact to recover deleted mails.
- Now there is other section where it will ask whether you have selected the Gmail account from which the mails have deleted or not. I would recommend you to use the same Gmail account from which you have lost the mails.
- Now click on “yes”
- Now select the date when you have noticed about the missing mails.
- You can also give additional description which is optional.
- Now simply click on Submit and the message will go to Gmail support team and they will contact you through the mail which you have gave in the recovery method.
There you go, Gmail will mail you all the deleted mails you have permanently deleted.