Do you want to root Samsung galaxy S4? Ok If your answer is YES. Now you are on right place to root your s4 and install more apps in your device 🙂 S4 is very popular and smarter smart phone. This phone hardware is very good. S4 never hang while I am running 10 apps together.
While gaining root access to your Galaxy S4 will give you far more control over it, it does come with a set of risks. You do run the risk of making your Samsung Galaxy S4 into nothing more than a very expensive ornament. You will most likely void the warranty on it as well. If you are a bit of an expert at rooting devices and/or are game to give it a go, here’s how to do it.
Step By Step Guide to rooting Galaxy S4
1. Download Samsung USB Drivers to ensure that your Samsung mobile is recognized by your operating System.
2. Now Download Odin. This is a utility software that enables you to flash system software, including recoveries, across to Samsung devices.
3. Now you need to download CF-Autoroot zip file. This helps you to fastest and easy way to root you device. Download the version for your specific Galaxy S4 model:
- CF-Autoroot for GT-I9500 (International, octa-core)
- CF-Autoroot for GT-I9505 (International, Qualcomm Snapdragon variant)
- CF-Autoroot for SGH-I337M (Canadian model)
- CF-Autoroot for SPH-L720 (Sprint model)
- CF-Autoroot for SGH-M919 (Touch Mobile model)
This all are single zip file, If you want to download Full package of rooting. Click on Download button to download my S4rootkit.zip file 😀
3. Now prepare your device to be rooted, Open setting -> About tablet, and navigate to the build number. Tab on 7 times and developer option will be unlock 🙂
4. Now go to setting -> developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
5. You now need to reboot and restart your Galaxy S4 into Download Mode. Switch the phone off and hold the volume down button together with Power and Home.
6. Launch Odin in your computer, and connect your galaxy S4 to PC.
7. In Odin, you will see ID:Com go yellow. It will then show you the Com port of your Galaxy S4
8. Click on PDA and choose the version of CF-Autoroot that you downloaded and unzipped (look for a *.tar.md5 extension)
9. Ensure that Repartition has not get a check mark against it; AutoReboot and F.Reset Time must have check marks against them.
10. Select start and Odin automatically start the process.
11. When Odin has finished your Galaxy S4 will reboot and a red Android logo will appear. DO NOT TOUCH IT. Allow it to finish the procedure; It will restart a final time when it has completed the process.
Must Read : – How to root smasung galaxy Star Pro
This is the process to root your S4 now all done 😀 Now click on menu and see SuperSU installed, Its means your galaxy S4 successfully rooted. Install root checker basic, launch it and, if you get a message from SuperSU requesting root access, the procedure has been successful. Now you can take a look at this list of apps for rooted Android devices.
This trick helps you – how can you root root samsung galaxy S4. This is very easy guide to root your device by Odin. Odin is such a good application software to root s4. Rooting open a door to take smart phone in another world, after rooting you can install more apps and do hacking with your phone and also delete your preinstalled unwanted apps 🙂
Note: – Again I say that carry this out at your own risk. Because after rooting you lose your warranty.
If you like my this article please subscribe our newslater and get more Awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on facebook and google plus. If you have any quarry related this article comment below and I resolve it very soon.