Do you want to root Samsung Galaxy S4? Ok If your answer is YES. Now you are in the right place to root your s4 and install more apps on your device 🙂 S4 is a very popular and smarter smartphone. This phone’s hardware is very good. S4 never hangs while I am running 10 apps together.
While gaining root access to your Galaxy S4 will give you far more control over it, it does come with a set of risks. You do run the risk of making your Samsung Galaxy S4 into nothing more than a very expensive ornament. You will most likely void the warranty on it as well. If you are a bit of an expert at rooting devices and/or are game to give it a go, here’s how to do it.
Step By Step Guide to rooting Galaxy S4
1. Download Samsung USB Drivers to ensure that your Samsung mobile is recognized by your operating System.
2. Now Download Odin. This is a utility software that enables you to flash system software, including recoveries, across Samsung devices.
3. Now you need to download the CF-Auto root zip file. This helps you to fastest and easy way to root your device. Download the version for your specific Galaxy S4 model:
- CF-Autoroot for GT-I9500 (International, octa-core)
- CF-Autoroot for GT-I9505 (International, Qualcomm Snapdragon variant)
- CF-Autoroot for SGH-I337M (Canadian model)
- CF-Autoroot for SPH-L720 (Sprint model)
- CF-Autoroot for SGH-M919 (Touch Mobile model)
These all are single zip files If you want to download the Full package of rooting. Click on the Download button to download my S4rootkit.zip file 😀
3. Now prepare your device to be rooted, Open settings -> About tablet, and navigate to the build number. Tab on 7 times and the developer option will be unlocked 🙂
4. Now go to setting -> developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
5. You now need to reboot and restart your Galaxy S4 into Download Mode. Switch the phone off and hold the volume down button together with Power and Home.
6. Launch Odin on your computer, and connect your Galaxy S4 to your PC.
7. In Odin, you will see ID: Com goes yellow. It will then show you the Com port of your Galaxy S4
8. Click on PDA and choose the version of CF-Auto root that you downloaded and unzipped (look for a *.tar.md5 extension)
9. Ensure that Repartition has not gotten a check mark against it; AutoReboot and F.Reset Time must have check marks against them.
10. Select start and Odin automatically starts the process.
11. When Odin has finished your Galaxy S4 will reboot and a red Android logo will appear. DO NOT TOUCH IT. Allow it to finish the procedure; It will restart a final time when it has completed the process.
Must Read: – How to root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
This is the process to root your S4 now all done 😀 Now click on the menu and see SuperSU installed, It means your galaxy S4 is successfully rooted. Install root checker basic, launch it and, if you get a message from SuperSU requesting root access, the procedure has been successful. Now you can take a look at this list of apps for rooted Android devices.
This trick helps you – how can you root Samsung Galaxy S4? This is a very easy guide to root your device by Odin. Odin is a good application software to root s4. Rooting opens a door to take the smartphone into another world, after rooting you can install more apps and do hacking with your phone, and also delete your preinstalled unwanted apps 🙂
Note: – Again I say that carry this out at your own risk. Because after rooting you lose your warranty.
If you liked this article please subscribe to our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related to this article comment below and I will solve it very soon.