Samsung recently release his new Samsung galaxy s5 for next generation. By my opinion I said that it’s an awesome and very fast smart phone. In S5 Samsung has launched it with new android OS 4.4 Kitkat. It’s a very new interface for users. After its release in India I tested and did rooting on it. After that I decided to share this simple technique with my readers to root Samsung galaxy S5.
Before starting please be sure you have right model and how can you check it? Go to your android settings-> after it navigate to about phone. Now check your model number and download below kit.
Do This Process Before Rooting Galaxy S5:
- Make sure you have to charge your phone minimum 75% ( I recommended you in galaxy s5 case, you charged it 50%).
- Please make a backup of your phone.
- Make sure you installed Samsung USB driver in your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging in your phone. If you don’t know about this, go to your settings-> Developer options->now navigate to USB debugging and enable it.
Note:- If you already installed kies in your computer then don’t install Samsung USB driver in your PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy S5:
- First of all select your device model and download root kit after it Download Odin v3 and extract both files after downloading.
- Now boot your galaxy s5 in download mode by pressing Power button + menu button + volume down button simultaneously to enter in download mode.
- After it connect you mobile to PC by USB cable, then run Odin.exe as an administrator.
- Now click on the AP button in Odin, and select CF-auto ( . tar file witch you downloaded before starting process and you extract in step 1)
- Make sure in Odin “auto reboot” and “F. reset” time is checked and “repartition” is unchecked.
- Now click on the start button to start the process, Wait for few minutes.
- After completing process your device will be restart and Odin give you pass message with green light.
- Done 🙂
I hope this tutorial help you to root Samsung galaxy S5 and it working 100%. And make sure after rooting you lose your phone warranty. Please do this trick on your own risk. If you have any problem please contact me I’ll help you.
If you like my article please subscribe our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related this article comment below and I resolve it very soon.