Hello Friends we are again coming up with a New rooting trick for root Samsung galaxy trend duos GT-s7392. This is a very low-budget smartphone with good features. I have this phone because it has all the features which I need. You can buy Samsung galaxy trend duos from Flipkart for 7060 INR.
This mobile has 4” an inch LED Display, and a 3 MP camera with Jelly bean 4.1.2. It has a 1 GHz single-core processor with 512MB RAM. This all is enough in this budget 🙂
In this tutorial, I will show you how you can root your galaxy trend. Let’s start the rooting process but before starting this process check out the below points. I recommended this point for new users who try this rooting process first time.
Do This Process Before Rotting
1. make sure your phone is charged a minimum of 50%. I suggest you charge your phone 70%.
2. Enable USB debugging of your phone. (go to your Galaxy trend settings>>developer options>>USB debugging” Now enable this option).
3. Download the Samsung USB driver for your PC and install it.
Note: If you already installed Samsung Kies then skip this step and continue.
4. Please back up your all data from your phone.
5. This rooting trick applies to this phone – Galaxy Star pro, trend, trend duos, and Trend plus only.
Must read: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro
How Can You Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos
1. Download Odin v3.07 and install Odin on your computer.
2 Download CWM (Clockworkmod) custom recovery file. After downloading it extract it and you get the recovery.tar.md5 file.
3Download the latest version of SuperSU.
4You can also download MtkDroidTools for further instructions.
5. Now turn off your phone and press the Menu + Power+ Volume down button simultaneously to switch your phone to download mode. After it connects your phone to your PC.
6. Now copy the SuperSu file to your SC card and now open your Odin. Now, wait for a minute until Odin detects your phone.
7. In Odin windows you can see the blue sign, which means your phone is connected to the Odin application.
8. After it clicks on the AP button in your Odin windows and select recovery.tar.md5 file.
9. Cross-check your re-partition option is unchecked in Odin.
10. Now click on the start button to start the process after starting its takes some time for completing this process.
11. Now the phone is rebooting after the flashing process will be completed.
12. Turn off the phone and start it into recovery mode by pressing the Menu + Power + volume up button simultaneously.
Note:- If your device is now going to recovery mode according to my step Then don’t follow steps 11 and 12. You can install MtkDroidTools and run this and click on boot and after it clicks on recovery mode.
After doing this phone is going to recovery mode.
13. In CWM recovery mode select install zip from SD card after it selects the next option chose zip from SD card. Now navigate it to the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80 file after selecting it there are two options for arrears Yes or no. Click on Yes and the process starts and waits for seconds.
14. After it phone will automatically reboot. Now all is done check your phone menu and you can see that SuperSu is installed and which means you successfully rooted your device 🙂
This tutorial is tested by me on my trend duos and I hope this work on your device nicely. I think you know about it after rooting you lose your phone warranty. Then do this at your own risk. Through this tutorial, you can learn how can you root Samsung galaxy trend duos.
If you like my article please subscribe to our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related to this article comment below and I will resolve it very soon.