Rooting is the process to unlock your sony Xperia m to access more apps on your device. This is like you are the administrator of the device if you don’t have root access then you are not an admin of your mobile phone. That’s why I am sharing this trick on how to root sony Xperia m dual phone 🙂
Rooting Benefits In Sony Xperia M Dual :
- Remove the apps which are preinstalled on your mobile by sony manufacturers.
- Increase your storage space.
- Increase your device battery life
- Increase your phone performance by removing unnecessary apps with built-in apps.
- Upgrade your android os like change your os 4.2 to 4.4 KitKat 🙂
Read more: How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5
Do This Before Rooting:
- Take a backup of your phone.
- Charge your device up to 70%.
- This rooting trick work on sony Xperia m dual, Do not try this on another firework.
- Now download this pack Impactor_0.9.14.zip
Rooting Sony Xperia M Dual:
After downloading the file and taking the necessary steps. Now just follow the below steps to root your device.
- Extract Impactor_0.9.14.zip on your desktop.
- Now Enable USB Debugging. Go to your Xperia settings-> developer option -> enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your device to your computer (Make sure you have Sony USB drivers installed on your PC)
- now go to the Impactor folder and double-click on Impactor.exe.
- Choose # to drop SuperSU su to /system/bin/su from the drop-down menu.
- now click on the start button in the Cydia Compactor app.
- After taking some time Cydia Compactor app completed the process. After it reboots your device. And check if your device is rooted or not. Go to the play store and install supersSU app on your Xperia.
How Can Unroot Sony Xperia M Dual:
- Open the SuperSU app on your mobile
- Now go to the setting tab.
- Under the cleanup option, you can see the Full Unroot option
- Now click on it and reboot your mobile.
This is a very easy method to root the sony Xperia m dual and enjoy a fully unlock the sony smartphone. make sure after rooting you lose your phone warranty. Please do this trick at your own risk. If you have any problem please contact me and I’ll help you.
If you like my article please subscribe to our news later and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any quarry related to this article comment below and I resolve them very soon.