I’m back with another Photoshop tutorials. In this summer I think I made new effect for summer. It’s called summer effect 🙂 this is very simple trick and I made it by without using brushes and another tools. I made this effect using solid layers and blending modes. Try my summer fashion Photoshop tutorials to make your photo more eye catchy.
Summer Fashion Photoshop Tutorials:
2. Now create copy of background layer and hide original layer.
3. Select “create a new fill or adjustment layer”. Then select hue/saturation and set saturation 25 and lightness 10.
4. Now again select “create a new fill or adjustment layer”. Then select solid color, and set color. I’m going to use a yellow color (use this code = #fff372).
5. After it set the blending mode to multiply on solid yellow color layer and set opacity to 80%.
6. Now again select “create a new fill or adjustment layer”. Then select solid color, I’m set it to purple color.
7. Now change the blending mode to lighten on purple layer. Now set opacity 50% and fill 50%.
8. Now once more select “create a new fill or adjustment layer”. Then select solid color, now set color to blue (use this web code #578aff), then hit ok.
9. Change blending mode to color dodge and down your opacity of this layer to 50% and also set fill to 50%.
Now all is done see image you made 😀 –
Summer Fashion Effect Photoshop Tutorials
I hope you loved this Photoshop tutorial on Summer Fashion Photoshop Tutorials. As I said that I only use blending modes and solid color layer you see that I used these only. Blending mode is must important to make more effective images. If you want learn more Photoshop tutorial then wait and bookmark my site to get more ideas.
You can also like my newsletter and subscribe us to get more updates. If you really like this tutorial with video then just share my article with your friends on Facebook or google plus. Sharing takes 1 minute only don’t miss to share this tutorial 🙂