#Where are screenshots saved in Windows?
To find screenshots, select the Start button, then go to Settings> Games> Snapshots and select Open Folder.
To change where your game clips are saved, use File Explorer to move the Snapshot folder to anywhere you want on your computer. Game clips and screenshots will continue to save your game clips and screenshots to this folder, wherever you place them.
#How to take screenshots and add Annotations to it
Here are some common ways to take screenshots and annotate them in the Screenshots app
Take a screenshot
The first option: Use the Screenshots app
- Press the start button and type enter screenshots into the search field.
- Press the New button to start cropping with the cropping bar.
- The crop bar allows you to capture the following types of clips:
- Rectangular clip. Drag the pointer around an object to create a rectangle.
- Free-form scrap. Draw any freeform around an object.
- Snip in full screen. Capture the entire screen.
The cropped image is added to the clipboard and you can instantly paste it into another app. It will also allow you to ask the screen to annotate, save or share them using the Screenshots app.
The second option: using the Print Screen key
While the PrtScn key captures the clip in full screen and sends it to the clipboard, opening the crop bar will provide you with more crop tools that you can use to perform accurate cropping. To better control screenshot capture options, you can have the PrtScn key open the new crop bar instead of pressing the Windows logo key + Shift + S.
To turn on the new crop shortcut key, select Start> Settings> Ease of Access> Keyboard
The third option: using the window shortcut key + Shift + S
Pressing the S + Windows logo keys + Shift will initialize the crop bar at any time.
#Add annotations to clips using the “Screenshots” app
- Open photos for editing with the “Screen Shots” app
- To open an image from the “Screenshots” application, select Open a file or use the drag-and-drop method to drag an image from applications such as file explorer or images and drop them in the “Screenshots” application window.
- Add annotations to photos with the Screenshots app
The Screenshots app provides some tools for adding annotations, specifically a pen, pencil, and highlighter. When you click a tool to select it, you can click it again to change its color or thickness.
The tools work best with a pen device, but they can also be used with a mouse or touch feature if you select the write-to-touch button icon.
- Use the Eraser tool to remove specific lines or double click on them to get an option that allows you to erase all the ink.
- Use a ruler or protractor tool and draw straight lines or arcs.
- Press the ruler/protractor button again to hide the ruler/protractor
- Change the size of the ruler/protractor or rotate it with two-finger touch gestures (if the “Touch Writing” button is selected) or with the mouse wheel.
- Use the Snipping Tool to crop the image to which you have annotated.
- To undo the clipping, select the clipping tool again and press “Cancel” to return the image to its original full area.
#Move the view
Some of the photos you annotate may be larger than the Screen Shots window size. You can use the sliders to move the view, but you can also move the view by touch input (if the “Write by Touch” button is not selected) or drag with the mouse button and hold Ctrl>
Zoom in and out of the screenshots to make it easier to distinguish with the magnifying glass icon. You can also zoom in and out screenshots by pressing and holding the Ctrl key and pressing the + or – button.
#Share and save scraps
Screenshots copy the clip that you added an annotation to the clipboard when you open it and every time you edit. Screenshots allows you to save annotated photos to a file, share or open them with another application, print them on paper or to a pdf file.
#Using the keyboard in the Screenshots app
Although you can add annotations to a pen or mouse, Screenshots provide you with many keyboard shortcuts that you can use. Access keys are activated when you hold down the Alt key.
Also Read: Zemana Antimalware Download