Company’s reputation totally depends on quality of its products. But what online audience looks about the company? It is the website of company that marks the first impression in eyes of the online audience that is unaware about the products. So, the first page where most of the audience lands on your website needs to be really attractive one. This is where the need of landing page builder is felt by most of the companies. The professionals charge a good amount for creating company’s website landing page, so these landing page builders serves as the best alternatives for such companies.
What is the need of making Landing Page of Company’s Website attractive?
If you are not a company owner or associated with branding or marketing department, it would be hard for you understand why landing page of company’s website should look attractive. So, we have come up with few reasons that will help you understand the need of making the website’s landing page look attractive.
- Website’s landing page marks the first impression of customer towards the company.
- Company’s reputation and quality of products can be judged by its landing page.
- Landing page is helpful in taking the customer details including name, email or other essential details.
- You can attract the customers to sign in for your email newsletters and get updates on latest offers and company news.
WishPond Landing Page Builder: An Overview
WishPond is a popular company that provides you with tools like landing page builder including pre designed templates to ease out your operations. You can customize these templates in your own way and can also edit basic coding elements in these templates. WishPond lets you to carry out email marketing campaigns and generate leads for your company.
WishPond Landing Page Builder: Features
WishPond Landing page Builder has a list of features to offer to its users. We have brought forward some of the striking features of this tool in front of you.
- Template Design: WishPond offers more than 50 templates its users and at the same time allows you edit the template from scratch using its efficient drag & drop feature. You can customize the complete template design according to your choice.
- A/B Split Testing: You would not be able to enjoy A/B testing feature in its free version, but you get this feature in paid version of this tool. You can check 2 versions of same template simultaneously and see to it which one is loved by audience.
- Software Integration: Wishpond allows integration to 20+ software/services including Mailchimp, SaleForce, SurveyMonkey, and many other services. Moreover, you can add social media buttons to the landing pages you create.
- Responsive Design: The landing page templates are responsive and can run terrifically on smart phones, tablets and phablets too.
- Pricing: You need to pay $44 every month in order to enjoy its services. Only 1000 subscribers are allowed in the package, which can be extended once you feel the need.
GetResponse Landing Page Builder: An Overview
GetResponse is popular software that aids you with tools like email newsletters creator and landing page builder. The landing page builder of GetResponse can outrage most of the builders of its type when it comes to features. GetResponse is one such tool that most of the company owners needs to have for branding and promotion.
GetResponse Landing Page Builder: Features
GetResponse Landing Page Builder also offers a good range of features to sparkle your eyes. Here we have come up with some of the best features provide by it to the users
- Template Design: GetResponse Landing Page Builder offers 100+ appealing landing page templates which can be customized effortlessly using its drag and drop feature. The landing pages can be published in just a single click it even provides you with a free domain for a year.
- A/B Split Testing: A/B split testing is one of the best things here. You can check 5 different versions of same template and note the viewer’s response on each version.
- Software Integration: GetResponse is an absolute email marketing solution that has turned fruitful for most of the users. It allows integration with 100+ software/ services to be integrated with landing pages along with social media buttons and Google Analytics too.
- Responsive Design: All its landing page templates are responsive and work fabulously on mobiles, phablets, and tablets too.
- Pricing: You need to pay $15 each month to utilize its services. This package is for 1000 subscribers and when you feel like improving the package, you can do it instantly.
WishPond landing Page Builder vs GetResponse Landing Page Builder: What’s Common?
Though both these tools are different, but still they have many things in common. Let us learn what are they?
- Both these tools offer free trial package.
- Both allow A/B testing to be done on templates.
- Both provide appealing and responsive templates.
- Third Party software integration is offered by both of them.
WishPond landing Page Builder vs GetResponse Landing Page Builder: What’s The Difference?
WishPond and GetResponse though had few things in common, but there are many things that are different too. Let us look what are they?
- Though both of them provide A/B testing feature, but GetResponse allows you to experiment with 5 versions of a template which is limited to 2 in WishPond.
- GetResponse has a large range of templates to offer which are 100+. At WishPond, the templates are limited to just 50+.
- GetResponse is comparatively charges lower fee then charged by WishPond for same number of subscribers.
Both these tools are rich in features and are full on email marketing solutions for the users going for them. If you opt any of these tools for creating landing pages, you can even use them for delivering the email newsletters to your customers. But GetResponse will always have an upper edge over WishPond as it is cheaper and offer more features as compared to WishPond. Also, GetResponse offers 30-days free trial pack while WishPond limits it to 14 days. Now, it’s up to you, which one you go for?