Hello friends, today everyone knows about WordPress and everyone makes his/her blog in WP. But for beginners, it’s difficult to understand WP for blogging. But don’t worry about it this is my new full guide to learning WordPress through my WordPress tutorial: The beginner’s guide. In this guide, you can find small to big things. Like how you can delete your spam comment instantly, add awesome plugins and best think make your CSS and apply it to your blog post. This is my favorite to make my CSS style and use in your WP blog post 🙂
I got many emails in my Email inbox and all the newbie bloggers say that he/she does not understand WP and they started again blogger accounts. After it makes this post for your help.
We cover This topic In the beginner’s guide to wordpress :
- First, log in to your wordpress account
- Go to comments
- Now click on the spam option
- Now you can see this option “Empty Spam” click on and all comments are deleted in 1 min.
Tutorial #2: Add Custom Button in Post:
- The first download Forget About Shortcode Buttons
- After downloading install it on your WP blog
- Now open your post and you can see this icon in your post editor.
- Use it and add an awesome button with an icon.
Watch this below video to see how to use it –
This is very important for blogs to increase their Facebook fan page likes by lightbox. Every user sees this box when they reach your blog. If you need this FB Popup Lightbox click on the below link.
- Navigate into Appearance and click on Edit CSS
- Now you can add custom CSS style in this editor.
- Now just copy this code and enter In editor.
border: 1px solid #ffe875;
- Now click on Save Stylesheet
- Now go to your post editor and in <Div> tag you called this stylesheet directly
If you don’t know CSS and how do you add <div> and where? Just see the below video and you understand easily.
- Navigate to appearance and click on edit CSS
- Now add the below code in this CSS editor and you can add this code in your color box code also to add shadow in your color box.
border-color: #5px solid #246A83;
box-shadow: 0 0 10px #97BFD9;
- Now save this style sheet and use this code in your post
This is my basic Tutorial guide on wordpress tutorial the beginner’s guide. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you to better understand. There is a very easy tricky trick for beginners.
If you like my article please subscribe to our newsletter and get more awesome computer tricks and tips. And also share our article with your friends on Facebook and google plus. If you have any query related to this article comment below and I will resolve it very soon.