Is there a way to recover permanently deleted/ lost emails from Gmail?
Typically, many users ask these types of questions when they realize how important the messages deleted from their Gmail accounts are.
Google Gmail is ubiquitous, requires no introduction, and is one of the world’s best-known email services.
Although it is widely used around the world, it nevertheless has some drawbacks that users must face. The problem is the deletion of emails from Gmail.
Shortly after deleting your email, it goes directly to the Trash folder. When the Trash folder is deleted, the email disappears permanently.
So, here are some better methods that can help you recover emails deleted from Gmail.
Go through them one by one and see which one you can apply for yourself.
It is possible that you can recover your lost emails from Gmail. Here, the condition is that the deleted email should not exceed 30 days. If the period is more than 30 days, the email will be permanently deleted.
It also says that there is no chance of retrieving them from the Gmail server as well.
One thing to keep in mind is to try to recover the deleted email within 30 days.
How do you find old emails on Gmail?
There are ways in which users can retrieve their old emails from their Gmail accounts. The steps are
1. First, open your Gmail
2. Go to the search field and click on the bottom arrow button
3. Next, go to search and select spam and trash and mail
4. Now fill in the information you are looking for in the box.
5. Finally, click the search option
Possible methods for recovering emails permanently deleted/ lost from Gmail
Method No.1: Recovering deleted Gmail from the Recycle Bin
To recover emails deleted from Gmail, the very first method is straightforward. All deleted mail is moved to the Trash folder. This contains all the deleted emails from a month ago. To recover, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, sign in to your Gmail account, then go to the Trash folder.
- The Trash folder is accessible from the menu on the left.
- Now click “More,” and then, you will see the “Trash” folder.
- Here you will receive the email which was deleted.
- Open the deleted email you want.
- Now click on Move To folder icon and then select “Move to Inbox.”
- Now, all your deleted emails are recovered successfully.
This is the first method that is quite easy to use. But for many users, it simply doesn’t work. Therefore, you can move to the following method to help you recover any email deleted from Gmail.
Method No.2: Retrieve emails from the server of Google
When you delete an important email accidentally, you will be able to find it in the Trash folder. However, after a few days, it is deleted from the Trash folder also. In this case, Gmail can help because the deleted email may be on Google’s server.
The chances are that you can recover permanently deleted/ lost emails via Google support.
You should be aware that Google stores all deleted emails on its servers after the Trash folder is emptied for a period.
There is no play in this process, but it is suitable for almost everyone who wants to recover their deleted emails in Gmail.
If you plan to recover these emails via recovery software, this is not possible. In this case, only the Gmail support team will be able to help you.
Follow the steps below to retrieve emails from Google’s server.
- First sign in to your Google account and open Gmail.
- Then, go to the missing support page of the email
- Fill out the form completely with the appropriate details such as the email address where you want to retrieve the emails.
- After that, please mention the last date you remember any missing emails.
- After that, you must add all the required information about the problem and the steps to follow to reproduce it. It would be best if you mentioned that you deleted the emails by mistake or disappeared accidentally.
- Finally, once everything is done, click on the option “Submit.”
After sending the details, you might get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in 30 minutes. It will indicate if the Google team has correctly recovered your deleted emails.
If they manage to recover permanently deleted emails, you can view them in your Gmail inbox. Otherwise, you might also receive an email saying, “Unable to recover.”
If you know what to do and when it is obvious that you can easily find deleted emails in Gmail.
Here, in this blog, some of the best methods to help you recover permanently deleted/ lost messages in Gmail have been presented.
Also, never delete important emails until you’re sure. Instead, archive them and easily retrieve them when you need them.
READ MORE: Best KLWP Themes for Android